Dr. Joseph Roberson makes every reasonable effort to assist patients in meeting their therapy needs and to provide the basic rights of any therapy setting at his Phoenix practice, including:
1) The right to be informed of the various steps and activities of treatment.
2) The right to confidentiality.
3) The right to make an informed decision about proposed treatment or evaluation.
4) The right to consult with counsel or another practitioner at the patient's personal expense.
5) The right to humane care and protection from harm, abuse, or neglect.
6) The right to know if needed services are known by the therapist to be provided free by public schools or other public agencies.
7) The right to have records sent to other professionals.
8) The right to personally review your records at a scheduled review time.